wiki.apache.org is no longer editable

Akira Ajisaka-2
Hi folks,

https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ is no longer editable.
If you want to edit a wiki page in wiki.apache.org,
you need to migrate the page to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HADOOP/Hadoop+Home.

If you want to edit the wiki, please tell me your account
for cwiki.apache.org.

There are some error messages refer to the wiki page.
We need to update the error messages when the page is migrated.

Regards,
Akira

Re: wiki.apache.org is no longer editable

Steve Loughran-3

> On 1 Jun 2017, at 06:15, Akira Ajisaka <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi folks,
>
> https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ is no longer editable.
> If you want to edit a wiki page in wiki.apache.org,
> you need to migrate the page to
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HADOOP/Hadoop+Home.
>
> If you want to edit the wiki, please tell me your account
> for cwiki.apache.org.
>
> There are some error messages refer to the wiki page.
> We need to update the error messages when the page is migrated.

yes, that's in NetUtils

Coiuld we put redirects in the existing pages?

Re: wiki.apache.org is no longer editable

Andrew Wang
Was there some announcement about the MoinMoin wiki going read-only? It
looks like most of the content hasn't been migrated to cwiki yet, and the
home page of our Hadoop space is a placeholder right now.

On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 4:12 AM, Steve Loughran <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> > On 1 Jun 2017, at 06:15, Akira Ajisaka <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ is no longer editable.
> > If you want to edit a wiki page in wiki.apache.org,
> > you need to migrate the page to
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HADOOP/Hadoop+Home.
> >
> > If you want to edit the wiki, please tell me your account
> > for cwiki.apache.org.
> >
> > There are some error messages refer to the wiki page.
> > We need to update the error messages when the page is migrated.
> >

> yes, that's in NetUtils
>
> Coiuld we put redirects in the existing pages?

Re: wiki.apache.org is no longer editable

Akira Ajisaka-2
No, there wasn't.
Perhaps I've lost the privilege to edit the MoinMoin wiki by some reason. Could someone confirm it?

Thanks,
Akira