[webinar] TFX Chicago Taxi example on Mini Kubeflow (MiniKF)

[webinar] TFX Chicago Taxi example on Mini Kubeflow (MiniKF)

Chris Pavlou
Hi all,

I would like to invite you to our webinar "Kubeflow Pipelines on-prem".
It will take place on Friday, June 21 at 9am Pacific Time. You can
register here:

https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_j_HJbkISTluMckyyr706eg

We are going to demonstrate the end-to-end TFX Chicago Taxi example
running on-prem using MiniKF. MiniKF is a single-node deployment of
Kubeflow that you can install on-prem or on your laptop.

https://www.kubeflow.org/docs/started/getting-started-minikf/

Looking forward to seeing you on Friday!

Best,
Chris