spark streaming

siva kumar
Hi,
     Im new to Spark. I need to pull Twitter data based on some keyword using scala and store them in spark sql table. Can anyone help me out to work on this?
     Im using scala 1.6.0

Thanks and regrads,
siva

Re: spark streaming

Ted Yu-3
Have you looked at the examples ?

examples/src/main/java/org/apache/spark/examples/streaming/JavaTwitterHashTagJoinSentiments.java
examples/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/examples/streaming/TwitterAlgebirdCMS.scala
examples/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/examples/streaming/TwitterAlgebirdHLL.scala
examples/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/examples/streaming/TwitterHashTagJoinSentiments.scala
examples/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/examples/streaming/TwitterPopularTags.scala

FYI