some truble in using sequencefile floatWritable program in C++

? ?

some truble in using sequencefile floatWritable program in C++

? ?

Hi:

I modified it on the basis of hadoop-2.7.3-src/hadoop-tools/hadoop-pipes/src/main/native/example/impl/wordcount-simple.cc and gave the following procedures:
Std:: vector<std:: string>, words = HadoopUtils:: splitstring (context.getInputValue ());
But when I read sequencefile<FloatWritable.class>, because the data file contains "0A" and "0d" characters, the data I read is not correct. How do I deal with it?
I have to deal with a series of floating-point data files (such as the matrix multiplication etc.) Where can I find an instance or information for C++ to read and write sequencefile<FloatWritable>?