question related to Centralized Cache Management in HDFS

question related to Centralized Cache Management in HDFS

shi wen

Hi Folks,

I am new to hadoop and I am experimenting with the Centralized Cache Management in HDFS.

One thing I would like to understand more is the cache block report that at each heartbeat dn send to nn and full cache state report that it sends to nn whose frequency controlled by dfs.cachereport.intervalMsec.

Per this doc: https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.4.1/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-hdfs/CentralizedCacheManagement.htm...

I am wondering if I increase dfs.cachereport.intervalMsec. thuse decrease the frequency that dn sends the full report to nn, what would be the impact as dn sends cache block report at every heartbeat?

Thanks a lot

Wen

发送自 Outlook