What's the max number of open connections for namenode ipc port?

What's the max number of open connections for namenode ipc port?

Huang Meilong

Hi,

I can get the current number of open connections via hadoop metrics interface(rpc.namenode.8020.NumOpenConnections), I wonder what's the max number of open connections for namenode IPC port? Can I specify it in configuration files?

Thanks,

HUANG

Re: What's the max number of open connections for namenode ipc port?

zhankun tang
Meilong,

Yeah. You can configure it with "ipc.server.max.connections" in core-site.xml. Check this in details:

Zhankun
Best Regards