Arpit Agarwal
Apache project mailing lists can add unsubscribe footers to messages. E.g. From spark-user.

If no one objects I will file an INFRA ticket to add the footer to [hidden email]. Unsubscribe requests are less frequent on the dev mailing lists so we can leave those alone.

Chris Nauroth
+1

Thank you, Arpit.

--Chris Nauroth

From: Arpit Agarwal <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, November 5, 2015 at 1:50 PM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

Apache project mailing lists can add unsubscribe footers to messages. E.g. From spark-user.

If no one objects I will file an INFRA ticket to add the footer to [hidden email]. Unsubscribe requests are less frequent on the dev mailing lists so we can leave those alone.

Mingliang Liu
+1 (non-binding)

On Nov 5, 2015, at 12:50 PM, Arpit Agarwal <[hidden email]> wrote:

Apache project mailing lists can add unsubscribe footers to messages. E.g. From spark-user.

If no one objects I will file an INFRA ticket to add the footer to [hidden email]. Unsubscribe requests are less frequent on the dev mailing lists so we can leave those alone.

Brahma Reddy Battula-2
+ 1 ( non-binding)..

Nice thought,Arpit..

Thanks And Regards
Brahma Reddy Battula

From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 21:23:41 +0000

+1 (non-binding)

On Nov 5, 2015, at 12:50 PM, Arpit Agarwal <[hidden email]> wrote:

Apache project mailing lists can add unsubscribe footers to messages. E.g. From spark-user.

If no one objects I will file an INFRA ticket to add the footer to [hidden email]. Unsubscribe requests are less frequent on the dev mailing lists so we can leave those alone.

Vinayakumar B-4

+1,

Thanks Arpit

-Vinay

From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 21:23:41 +0000

+1 (non-binding)

From: Vinayakumar B <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, November 5, 2015 at 5:15 PM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

+1,

Thanks Arpit

-Vinay

From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 21:23:41 +0000

+1 (non-binding)

On Nov 5, 2015, at 12:50 PM, Arpit Agarwal <[hidden email]> wrote:

Apache project mailing lists can add unsubscribe footers to messages. E.g. From spark-user.

If no one objects I will file an INFRA ticket to add the footer to [hidden email]. Unsubscribe requests are less frequent on the dev mailing lists so we can leave those alone.

Ted Yu-3
The INFRA JIRA was closed 2 days ago.

But the following post from today still doesn't carry footer:

FYI

From: Vinayakumar B <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, November 5, 2015 at 5:15 PM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>