Small files problem in hadoop 0.20.2 ?

ML_Seda
I'm current switching to the new hadoop API (mapreduce package instead
of mapred), I've come to a roadblock to the small files problem.
Before we used CombineFileInputFormat to solve this, but with the new
Hadoop API I can't find an alternative.

After googling a while i found the CombineFileInputFormat was the
replacement for MultiFileInputFormat in hadoop 0.20.  The class is
present up till 0.20.1, but has been taken out in 0.20.2.

where i can get a version of CombineFileInputFormat that uses the new API?