Small files problem in hadoop 0.20.2 ?

ML_Seda

Switching to the new hadoop API (mapreduce package instead of mapred), I've
come to a roadblock to the small files problem.  Before we used
CombineFileInputFormat to solve this, but with the new Hadoop API I can't
find an alternative.

After googling a while i found the CombineFileInputFormat was the
replacement for MultiFileInputFormat in hadoop 0.20.

where i can get a version of CombineFileInputFormat that uses the new API?