Re::!

Sugandha Naolekar
Hello!

We have a cluster of 5 nodes and we are concentrating on the development of
a DFS(Distributed File System). with the incorporation of Hadoop.
Now, Can I get some ideas on how can I design package diagrams.

Regards!
Sugandha

Re::!

sudha sadhasivam
The cluster can beĀ  set up in fully distributed mode. The slave and master conf files have to be changed appropriately
G Sudha Sadasivam