Quantcast

Namenode UI - Browse File System not working in psedo-dist cluster..

Namenode UI - Browse File System not working in psedo-dist cluster..

Gokulakannan M

Hi,

            The "Browse File System" link  in NameNode UI (http://namenode:50070) is not working when I run NameNode and 1 DataNode in the same system (Pseudo-distributed mode).

            I thought it might be jetty issue. But if I run 1 NameNode and 1 DataNode in one system and a DataNode in another system (total 1 NN and 2 DN), the Browse File System link is working fine and I can see the files in HDFS.

            Any idea why the issue with pseudo-distributed mode???

 Thanks,

  Gokul

Re: Namenode UI - Browse File System not working in psedo-dist cluster..

renuka
I am also facing same issue. Not able to Browse the File system through Namenode UI in psudo distributed mode( where all 5 instances running on single node). But am able to access HDFS through shell commands. Please advise me whats wrong here.

In cluster mode( 2 data nodes) its working fine.