Mount Multiple Hard Drive space in hadoop Cluster

Mount Multiple Hard Drive space in hadoop Cluster

shujamughal
Hi

I have more than 1 hard disk on my machine and I have configured hadoop on
it. but when i see the space available on web front end (50070) then it only
shows 1 hard disk space. How to configure all my hard drive space to hadoop?

--
Regards
Shuja-ur-Rehman Baig
<http://pk.linkedin.com/in/shujamughal>

Re: Mount Multiple Hard Drive space in hadoop Cluster

Harsh J
Hi,

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 9:22 PM, Shuja Rehman <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have more than 1 hard disk on my machine and I have configured hadoop on
> it. but when i see the space available on web front end (50070) then it only
> shows 1 hard disk space. How to configure all my hard drive space to hadoop?

The FAQ covers this:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/FAQ#How_do_I_set_up_a_hadoop_node_to_use_multiple_volumes.3F

--
Harsh J