Journal node recovery after a failure

Suman Somasundar
Hi all,

I have a HA cluster setup with 3 journal nodes. Everything works fine until there is a failure and I try to replace the journal node with a new one.

Currently, I am manually copying the ‘edits’ directory from one of the live journal nodes to the new one and then start the new journal node.

Is there a way to automate this? Like execute a command to bootstrap journal node?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Suman.