How to use ssh access secure Hadoop cluster

How to use ssh access secure Hadoop cluster

ZongtianHou-2
Hi, everyone:
I setup kerberos for Hadoop cluster, I can do hadoop dfs -ls /,
But when I do the below command, it tell I don’t have tgt, but I have tgt, I can see it by klist. Does anyone know how to do it?This is the command and the error info:

ssh -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no localhost "sudo -u root env PATH=$PATH hdfs dfs -rm -R /hawq_default/exttable_extorc_test_normalpath “

ipc.Client: Exception encountered while connecting to the server : javax.security.sasl.SaslException: GSS initiate failed [Caused by GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Failed to find any Kerberos tgt)]
rm: Failed on local exception: java.io.IOException: javax.security.sasl.SaslException: GSS initiate failed [Caused by GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Failed to find any Kerberos tgt)]; Host Details : local host is: "localhost/127.0.0.1"; destination host is: "localhost":8020;