How to solve Unexpected EOS from the reader?

How to solve Unexpected EOS from the reader?

Daegyu Han
Hi all,

I have tried using TestDFSIO -read, but I have an error and can not resolve it.

The environment I have experimented with is as follows.
Four data nodes and one name node, and a block size of 512MB, and I
wrote 128 files by using TestDFSIO.

I tried to adjust various parameters, but the problem can not be solved.

Why does reading a lot of files cause problems when there are no
problems reading small files?

Errors that occur in attachments are generated in the middle of the map task.

Thank you,
Daegyu

error.PNG (51K) Download Attachment