How to Contribute as hadoop admin

Sidharth Kumar
Hi,

I have been working as hadoop admin since 2 years, I subscribed to this group 3 months before but since then never able to figure out something which a hadoop admin contribute can do. It will be great full if someone help me out to contribute in hadoop 3.0 development.

Thanks for  help in advance

Sidharth
Mob: +91 8197555599
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/sidharthkumar2792