HBase region pre-split and store evenly

Viswanathan J
Hi,

Please help on region pre-split and write data evenly in all the region servers.

Viswa.J

Re: HBase region pre-split and store evenly

Ted Yu-3
Please take a look at:

especially the section titled:
Determine the Optimal Number of Pre-Split Regions

For writing data evenly across the cluster, can you tell us some more about your use case(s) ?

Thanks

Viswa.J

Re: HBase region pre-split and store evenly

Viswanathan J
Hi Ted,

When we inserting data into hbase it's utilize only the single region server, not other region servers and we have 3 to 4 rs.

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 3:27 AM, Ted Yu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please take a look at:

especially the section titled:
Determine the Optimal Number of Pre-Split Regions

For writing data evenly across the cluster, can you tell us some more about your use case(s) ?

Thanks

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 11:48 PM, Viswanathan J <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Please help on region pre-split and write data evenly in all the region servers.

Viswa.J

Viswa.J

Re: Re: HBase region pre-split and store evenly

hsdcloud@163.com
hi,
I want to know the  principle of HBase TTL,I would like to use the same principle to develop Rowkey of TTL, HBase TTL now only for  Cell!