Dose Yarn shared cache use memory ?

kevin su
Hi all,

I want make sure that yarn shared cache and distributed cache whether used memory or not.

I didn’t find the implementation that store data in memory, and it just store data in hdfs(disk)

If it didn’t use memory, dose it have any chance to change Yarn shared cache, so it can store specific data in memory, maybe it could let Mapreduce much faster.

Thanks in advanced

BR,
Kevin Su

unsubscribe