Document for hadoop 2.7.7 is not publish

Document for hadoop 2.7.7 is not publish

Dapeng Sun
Hello,

2.7.7 have been released, but the document is not available. https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.7.7/
May I know who can help build and publish the documents of 2.7.7

Regards,
Dapeng

Fwd: Document for hadoop 2.7.7 is not publish

Akira Ajisaka-2
Thank Dapeng for reporting this.

Hi Steve, could you upload the documents of 2.7.7?

-Akira

Re: Document for hadoop 2.7.7 is not publish

Akira Ajisaka-2
The documents were uploaded by
https://github.com/apache/hadoop-site/commit/a995a20d4f2bc1a0433dcb4e03d04bdfb49b7990
Thanks Steve Loughran for the work.