Adapter operation failed.Timeline server(AST) is out of reach. Either it's down, or CROS is not enabled

Adapter operation failed.Timeline server(AST) is out of reach. Either it's down, or CROS is not enabled

Maria
Hi,all:
    My env. :   hive-2.3.0+tez-0.8.5+hadoop-2.7.1, and  I want to use hive llap in  my project. while it is failed in loading Application Dtails/DAGs/Configurations when redirecting url to tez ui  by click "Tracking URL ApplicationMaster".

"Adapter operation failed. Timeline server(AST) is out of reach. Either it's down, or CORS is not enabled.
Stack:
Error:Adapter operation failed
at ember$data$lib$adapters$errors$$AdapterError:EmberError(https://10.121.70.27:4433/tez-ui2-0.8.5/assets/vendor.js:2486:21)
at new ember$data$lib$adapters$errors$$AdapterError(https://10.121.70.27:4433/tez-ui2-0.8.5/assets/vendor.js:80222:50)
at XMLHttpRequest.<anonymous>(https://10.121.70.27:4433/tez-ui2-0.8.5/assets/vendor.js:8820:9)
"
I have configed "yarn.timeline-service.http-cross-origin.enabled=true" in yarn-site.xml.

Does someone can help? Thanks .

Maria.